Transfer of patients abroad
- ADM organizes stays for patients on an international scale with quality assistance and support.
- ADM offers administrative assistance in obtaining the medical visa from the consulates.
- ADM provides support to the patient when booking the consultation appointment and his hospitalization abroad.
- ADM allows you to make a remote consultation and diagnosis.
Assistance to the elderly at home
ADM offers a variety of services, tailored to the needs of each senior. Its objective is to alleviate the difficulties but also to preserve and even restore the autonomy of the person and to contribute to the maintenance of a social life. Among the home assistance services for the elderly, we can distinguish:
- Support and help the person in the essential acts of daily life.
- Ensure vigilance with the person through convivial visits to detect unusual signs or behaviors.
- Support and help the person in social and relational life activities.
- Support the intellectual, sensory and motor activities of the person.
- Ensure a presence with sick people who stay at home.
Sick-nurse (at home and in hospital)
The caregiver is very autonomous and will provide assistance to the person in carrying out everyday acts, namely:
- Help the person to eat and stay hydrated.
- Use home support equipment adapted to the patient (patient lift, walker, etc.).
- Reassures the patient and helps to create a reassuring climate around him.
- Take care of the person by exercising great vigilance towards them and report any unusual conditions.
ADM ensures the transport of the patient from his home to his airport of departure and from his airport of arrival to his place of destination (hospital, hotel, etc.) while providing a driver trained in the field. of health.
The means of transport depends on the patient’s condition and physical capacity.
Support for cancer patients and the disabled
A reception and support system is implemented to allow cancer patients and patients with disabilities to benefit from support and care in the best possible conditions. To do this, ADM organizes the appropriate aids and arrangements and provides the necessary advice to carry out your treatment stay.
Arrangement of patient rooms at home
After surgery, a serious fracture, a handicap … certain adjustments to the living space are necessary to optimize the patient’s comfort and reduce any nuisance in order to help him recover as quickly as possible.
A second medical opinion from abroad
Medicine is not an exact science. Asking for a second opinion allows the patient to better understand the different possible options and to better understand the risks associated with each option. He can then express his preferences and make an informed choice.
The request for a second medical opinion thus participates in the patient’s decision, particularly in the event of serious pathology.
End-to-end medical evacuation
In the event of an urgent and serious health problem, we are at your disposal to define together the mode of medical evacuation (by line plane, medical aircraft, helicopter, ambulance, etc.) best suited to the criticality of the problem encountered, the patient’s condition, geographic location and budget.
Our reception, medical and logistics teams are available 24/7 to serve you and organize for and with you the best repatriation, the best care and to accompany you throughout the process.